653 Magnolia Drive
Nestled on one of the most desirable tree lined streets in the “Sunnybrae” neighborhood, this refreshing single-level home affords landscaped grounds with verdant lawns and a welcoming cheerful yellow front door. Entering the home reveals a light-filled interior featuring a warm blend of classic and contemporary styles and seamless transitions with newly refinished deep walnut hardwood flooring, soothing paint colors and picture windows.
The true pinnacle of the home is the custom designed kitchen with stainless steel appliances featuring a breakfast bar that opens to a formal dining area. A spacious living room is enhanced by a brick fireplace with wood mantel. Three bedrooms, including a master suite with updated en-suite bathroom, a hallway bathroom and additional storage closets. Off the kitchen is a versatile bonus room perfectfor use as a family room, office or play room and offers built-in shelves and skylights. The private rear yard provides a large shed, lawn area and multiple patio areas, optimal for entertaining and alfresco dining.
Ideal location, steps from “Sunnybrae Park and minutes to Highways 92, 101 and Caltrain, excellent San Mateo schools, neighborhood parks and a short distance to downtown San Mateo's shops and restaurants.
This home is ready to create lasting memories!
3 bedrooms + family room
Interior of the home is approx. 1,190 sq.ft. (not including the bonus space/family room (converted garage)
Landscaped Lot approx. 5,432 sq.ft.
Built in 1946
- Welcoming entry opens to newly stained hardwood flooring which extend throughout the home
- Spacious living room is accentuated by a wood burning fireplace with brick surround and attractive wood mantle and classic corner paneled windows
- An inviting dining area flows off the kitchen and living room offering windows overlooking the front yard
- Beautifully remodeled open kitchen is accented by new quartz counter tops with breakfast bar, shaker style cabinetry, tile flooring and stainless steel appliances including a gas range, microwave hood and dishwasher
- Master bedroom suite offers a window overlooking the private rear yard and an updated en-suite bathroom with tile flooring, stone vanity top and stall shower
- Two additional bedrooms included dual framed windows and good sized closets
- Full hall bathroom including a tile surround shower over tub, pedestal sink and floor to ceiling linen cabinet
- Versatile bonus room features attractive wainscoting, built-in shelving and skylights with new carpet making this room a perfect Family Room. Alternatively, the room could be used as an office, craft or play room or easily converted back to the original garage space. A convenient closeted laundry area and access to the side yard completes this great space.
- Special features include: refinished hardwood floors, new light fixtures and hardware, copper plumbing and two hall closets
- Rear yard offers multiple patios, lawn area, mature trees bordering the full yard creating ultimate privacy and a spacious detached storage shed
- Schools: Sunnybrae Elementary School, Borel Intermediate School, Aragon High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment)
Thursday, 11th July 4:30 to 6:30pm
Saturday, 13th July 1:30 to 4:00pm
Sunday, 14th July 1:30 to 4:00pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Jan Majeski
calDRE# 00936866(650) 888-1230 officewww.JanMajeski.com